In the course of my work, I often find myself creating tools or resources that may be of use to other researchers. Please help yourself!
(NB. this page is currently under construction as I trawl through my back catalogue – the following list will grow soon!)
- Review of quantitative measures in research on L1 and L2 development/proficiency
- Lists of academic collocations
- Academic word lists – student writing by discipline
- Association measure calculator
- Sophisticated vocabulary in children’s writing: illustrative texts (supplementary material for Durrant & Brenchley (forthcoming). Development of vocabulary sophistication across genres in English children’s writing. Reading and Writing).